Space Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Pirates

Welcome to the Space Pirates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I can haz promotion plz
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Heterodyne

» Query about the forum
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:41 am by TAKUYA

» Errrr..subject?
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm by skippyroo

» Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm by skippyroo

» Greetings from Mr Bigglesworth
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am by Mr Bigglesworth

» climb on up in the ranks
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am by TAKUYA

» FPA breaks alliance
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am by rogue_zephyr

» Help me fend off this guy.
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am by Aelak

» i've got a question for the leaders
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 am by Wohkie007

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
go to war with goon
yes
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_lcap25%Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
no
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_lcap29%Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
build up first then war
Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_lcap46%Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24
Statistics
We have 133 registered users
The newest registered user is Charlemagne

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 129 subjects

Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm

Go down 
+13
onthespot64
raged
secondgen
Fenylal
zutti
Sedation
Pericles
rogue_zephyr
janefoxclaw
H911KILLA
Spacenoog
Krishna
TAKUYA
17 posters
AuthorMessage
TAKUYA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm

In this area you may introduce yourself to everyone else in the alliance
Back to top Go down
https://spaf.forumotion.net
Krishna
Krishna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi guys I am from Europe, I am a student and i want to dominate the server in ogame, haha nah just kidding. How is everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
TAKUYA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Say hi   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 am

Good to meet you Krishna, As for my self I am from Canada and i manage the forums for the alliance I work in the Loss prevention industry on my spare time i fix peoples networks and manage there network security
Back to top Go down
Spacenoog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Uh.............................
I am spacenoog and I am new to the alliance and Ogame. That's it from me. Razz
Back to top Go down
H911KILLA
H911KILLA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 pm

hello! i'm H911KILLA (in and out of game)
i've been playing ogame for apx. 3 + years now. retired about 8 months ago with 2,500,000 pts in u23 and decided to come back and dominate 46 Very Happy happy flying with ya'll

(22 pts already and only been 20 hours) cheers
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
janefoxclaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 am

Hey guys.... THought I would put in my two Lindens.. oops wrong game... errr.. I mean Two Crystals worth of "Hello all" in here... hehehe.. ICE Rocks man.. Smile
USER : JaneFoxclaw
Homeworld : Nim
Back to top Go down
rogue_zephyr
rogue_zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 am

Im Benji from the UK, im a uni student type person.... nothing else really i can think of
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pericles
Pericles

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 am

Hey guys! thanks for admitting me into the group! Im a student from the Philippines.. hope we have great fun ingame Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sedation
Sedation

PostSubject: New to Alliance   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:47 am

Hi everyone,

I'm sedation, sed is just fine. I'm currently a college student majoring in chemistry. I love this game because I can either use it to procrastinate or send my ships off to destroy an enemy, go do something else, and get back on after dominating :]

I'm glad to be part of this alliance and I hope we can all do some righteous damage to Capella! cheers

Sedation
Back to top Go down
zutti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

Zutti here Smile I am also a chem major in college, and I've been playing Ocrack for about 5 years now between uni 1/8 mostly.
Back to top Go down
TAKUYA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Welcome all   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 am

I would like to welcome everyone to the Alliance if there is anything that you need just ask.

Takuya
Back to top Go down
Fenylal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 am

Hi, I'm Fenylal. I'm also a student, and hail from the country of Sweden. This is the first time I'm playing OGame, but I'm ranked 276 in gameforge's Ikariam Iota server farao I intend to reach similar heights in here in Capella Wink

And finally, Thanks for letting me join your plundering crew, arr! pirat
Back to top Go down
secondgen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 am

Hey all. I go by secondgen and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm pretty much raiding everything I can at the moment and having fun doing it. Looking forward to working with everyone.
Back to top Go down
raged

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 am

Hey guys, this is rager at 2:350:11. Thanks for the invite. I live in TN, USA and I am a Network Engineer and all around computer guy. If you need anything let me know, I am an all around noob at this game but I seem to be learning quick.
Back to top Go down
TAKUYA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: re welcome   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:53 pm

I would like to welcome everyone to the alliance if you have any concerns or questions i am always on also we have a suggestions box that you may also post in with your questions.

Takuya
Back to top Go down
onthespot64

PostSubject: Hiya ICE members!   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 am

Hi everyone! In game name "onthespot64", real name Vince from the Philippines. Im a college student majoring in H.R.M. (Hotel and Restaurant Management) Smile I just got in ICE today and im looking forward to working as a team with all of you here.
Thanks for accepting me TAKUYA. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Wohkie007
Wohkie007

PostSubject: New   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:20 am

Hi guys and any gals im Wohkie007 live in the states am a parent work full time but i love my games :p
Back to top Go down
Jimmyjazzx

PostSubject: Hello   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello im a Full time university student, from eastern Canada. I'm in 1:124 and i am looking forward to playing with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Samus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 am

Hey, my name is Samus. I've been playing Ogame on and off for the past 3 years or so. I've got some experience under my belt but I find myself back to the start once more. Cheers to a new beginning in Draco.
Back to top Go down
skippyroo
skippyroo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi I'm Tom, but most people call me Skip.
I'm 18 and working in Chemical cleaning. Doesn't sound so exciting, but I get to play with chemicals all day ^^
I've played OGame on and off for years.
Uhh, I failed 6th form, but proved you don't need a degree for a good job Smile so I'm pretty content.
I'm only playing Draco, but might start Capella yet..once I get past the stage of logging in every 20 minutes to build >.<
How is everyone?

Oh and a side habit is network management too Smile I'm CCNA and MCSE qualified Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm   Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm
Page 1 of 1