Space Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Pirates

Welcome to the Space Pirates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I can haz promotion plz
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Heterodyne

» Query about the forum
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:41 am by TAKUYA

» Errrr..subject?
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm by skippyroo

» Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm by skippyroo

» Greetings from Mr Bigglesworth
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am by Mr Bigglesworth

» climb on up in the ranks
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am by TAKUYA

» FPA breaks alliance
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am by rogue_zephyr

» Help me fend off this guy.
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am by Aelak

» i've got a question for the leaders
i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 am by Wohkie007

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
go to war with goon
yes
i've got a question for the leaders Vote_lcap25%i've got a question for the leaders Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
no
i've got a question for the leaders Vote_lcap29%i've got a question for the leaders Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
build up first then war
i've got a question for the leaders Vote_lcap46%i've got a question for the leaders Vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24
Statistics
We have 133 registered users
The newest registered user is Charlemagne

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 129 subjects

i've got a question for the leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H911KILLA
H911KILLA

i've got a question for the leaders Empty
PostSubject: i've got a question for the leaders   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm

how long until i come out of newbie status tongue
i'm sitting at 72 pts already and wanting to get some access to circs/memberlists etc
Back to top Go down
TAKUYA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: re ranks   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Sorry for the delay we are currently re looking at the ranks we will have it all solved by today.
Back to top Go down
https://spaf.forumotion.net
H911KILLA
H911KILLA

PostSubject: Re: i've got a question for the leaders   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 am

TAKUYA wrote:
Sorry for the delay we are currently re looking at the ranks we will have it all solved by today.

thank you for the speedy update of rank Smile
<3 admin team rocks!
Back to top Go down
unseen

PostSubject: ranks   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm

been with ICE for about a week still hace no access any chance of it getting sorted??
Back to top Go down
Wohkie007
Wohkie007

PostSubject: Humm   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 am

Yeah same issue here cant seem to send circs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i've got a question for the leaders   i've got a question for the leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i've got a question for the leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Pirates :: Space pirates general area :: General chat-
Jump to: