Space Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Pirates

Welcome to the Space Pirates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I can haz promotion plz
making a colony Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Heterodyne

» Query about the forum
making a colony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:41 am by TAKUYA

» Errrr..subject?
making a colony Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm by skippyroo

» Welcome to Space Pirates Fourm
making a colony Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm by skippyroo

» Greetings from Mr Bigglesworth
making a colony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am by Mr Bigglesworth

» climb on up in the ranks
making a colony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am by TAKUYA

» FPA breaks alliance
making a colony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am by rogue_zephyr

» Help me fend off this guy.
making a colony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am by Aelak

» i've got a question for the leaders
making a colony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 am by Wohkie007

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
go to war with goon
yes
making a colony Vote_lcap25%making a colony Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
no
making a colony Vote_lcap29%making a colony Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
build up first then war
making a colony Vote_lcap46%making a colony Vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24
Statistics
We have 133 registered users
The newest registered user is Charlemagne

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 129 subjects

making a colony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
korin

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: making a colony   making a colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:53 am

just wanted to post about how much making a colony really lowers your rank and point score and just how long it takes to get those points back on that colony. You have to make at least 40,000 resources to make it worth it.
Back to top Go down
unseen

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: pain in the ass   making a colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 pm

i have found over the years playing this game that when makeing new planets this is where you lose most of the points some people keep anything with more than 150 fields i only keep 200 fields +

you'll lose so many points trying to get a high fielder but well worth it if it has low fields dont build anything will just make you lose more points
Back to top Go down
unseen

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: pain in the ass   making a colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

i have found over the years playing this game that when makeing new planets this is where you lose most of the points some people keep anything with more than 150 fields i only keep 200 fields +

you'll lose so many points trying to get a high fielder but well worth it if it has low fields dont build anything will just make you lose more points
Back to top Go down
zutti

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a colony   making a colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

korin wrote:
just wanted to post about how much making a colony really lowers your rank and point score and just how long it takes to get those points back on that colony. You have to make at least 40,000 resources to make it worth it.

Remember that spent deuterium does not count towards point score(only metal/crystal).

Also, since a colony ship is rather costly in expensive materials(crystal/deut) the actual drain on your resources is much higher. Given a standard 3:2:1 ratio, we're talking ~110000 metal worth of res in total. If you spend the res to build a colony and it produces 40000 metal(10kM + 20kC +10kD) you aren't even halfway to the real cost of the colony ship.
Back to top Go down
H911KILLA
H911KILLA

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a colony   making a colony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm

zutti wrote:
korin wrote:

Remember that spent deuterium does not count towards point score(only metal/crystal).

Also, since a colony ship is rather costly in expensive materials(crystal/deut) the actual drain on your resources is much higher. Given a standard 3:2:1 ratio, we're talking ~110000 metal worth of res in total. If you spend the res to build a colony and it produces 40000 metal(10kM + 20kC +10kD) you aren't even halfway to the real cost of the colony ship.

But thats just going on COST alone... what the subject is on points... yes you will drop that ~40k in points BUT you gain a colony with the ability of NEW RAIDING, ADDITIONAL RESOURCE ALLOCATION, and FARTHER ADVANCEMENT in the respects of research/fleet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

making a colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a colony   making a colony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making a colony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Pirates :: Space pirates general area :: General chat-
Jump to: